Great exterior cleaning is an art. There’s the understanding of each surface we work with and the gauging of it’s integrity, there’s the ability to see when a paint or coating is oxidised therefore adapting the cleaning method. It’s knowing good technique when using pressure so that dirt and mould is removed, and the surfaces are not.
Understanding all this, we select our crews very carefully and take them through intensive training on all areas of exterior cleaning and house washing. This breeds a standard of excellence that we’re very proud of and happy to guarantee.
- High ﬂow, medium pressure water blasting removes more dirt and saves surfaces around your house or building from pitting and unnecessary damage.
- Adjustable nozzles and the correct training enables our crews to adapt to each surface for unparalleled result
- Highly eﬃcient surface cleaners let us get on with the wash quickly, so you can take your weekend back
- Less water ingress when washing for drier homes and buildings.
- Biodegradable chemical house and building washing for a happier environment
- Low pressure, high volume cleaning for a damage free ﬁnish
- Residential and commercial gutter cleaning service safely carried out service by our trained crews.
- Thorough completion of all work including ﬂushing out downpipes.
- Removal and clean up of all debris
Deck & Fence Washing
- Expert advice on the best way to approach your deck or fence clean
- Treatments and low pressure options available
- Know how on what results to expect
Moss & Mould Treatments
- We assess surface integrity to determine when treatments are appropriate
- Treatments are applied in relatively dry weather and are activated by rain over the next 6 to 12 months
- Results are guaranteed
- Decramastic, metal tile, long run, corrugated, concrete tile, terracotta, asbestos, clear light, polycarbonate? No matter what roof type you need cleaning, our specialised teams know how to approach not only the heights safety aspect, but the method of cleaning to obtain desired results
- All All of our exterior cleaning crews are heights trained and carry out work in accordance with Health & Safety at work act 201